Thursday 8 August 2013

MORE GROS ISLET MAD PICS

YOU ASKED FOR IT


Warm ups. Or an alcohol ad...

Can you spot the minor  celebrity? The telecom ad, maybe?

Remember the last time when I said I would get back to you? Well, before I do there is one very important matter to deal with. Please don't take this personally.

Define twoche....Oh, never mind, she just did.

Ok, what is she doing with the cup?

What's that about now?

Please do NOT encourage her

Oh Lawd, he's encouraging her

Mmm! You see the same thing? She break it!

Wait,  she break it, but she put it back in

Under no other circumstances are children to run around a truck for fun

T7326. What were you looking at?

My girl, you sure that thing's not broken?

Bon Dieu! She just start!

Look  she coming! Run!

Ok, she come. I mean, she reach! She's here.

You know, that girl going to wear me out. I better get back to my business.


No comments:

Post a Comment