A FRIVOLOUS AND FICTITIOUS NUMBER OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.
IT IS THE FIRST BIBLICALLY PORPORTIONED NUMBER IN HISTORY.
IT ORIGINALLY REFERS TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME GOD REALLY TOOK TO CREATE THE UNIVERSE.
IT IS THE THIRD FICTIONAL NUMBER IN HISTORY, AFTER ‘BAZILLION’ AND ‘KAZILLION’
From the words
The suffix –illion, like in million, billion and trillion.
1. A jafrillion can be any number between zero and one, because from a scientific perspective, God took a moment, less than a moment, to create the universe. Once He gave it a bang, it was going and all the development stuff that took billions of years kind of took care of itself. Like a computer booting up automatically after you’ve turned it on.
2. A jafrillion may also refer to any number so large you can only name it, not count it, but is not infinite number.
3. In some irrationalist circles, it also refers to the number seven, for obvious Biblical reasons.
1. I have a jafrillion dollars in my pocket right now. (Which means, I have no money but I feel wealthy and happy and wise.)
2. A girl arrives at her rendezvous and immediately calls her date, screaming: “Where the hell are you? I’ve been waiting here for a jafrillion years.”