Thursday 4 July 2013

THINGS WOMEN THINK BUT WILL NEVER SAY: Or Say Without Thinking



  • If the average penis is not big enough anymore, does that mean I’m not tight enough anymore?
  • If only I didn’t have the take off my bra. Now he’s going to find out what they really look like.
  • I thought you said it was big?
Apparently, there are only big ones and small ones. No in between. If she tells you it's ok, it's small.
  • Does it get any bigger?
  • I’ve changed my mind. Can you either stop or hurry up?
  • Yours tastes different than my other boyfriends’.
I don't know. Yours is just tastes different than theirs.



He takes so long to reach, but once he reach, he come.
  • Well, it doesn’t matter what size it is when it only lasts a few minutes.
  • I don’t really like have sex with you. I just do it cuz I don’t know how to tell you ‘No.’
  • Can you bring your friend next time? The other one is nice, too. Bring both.
  • If you’re not paying, I’m not playing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment