Saturday 6 July 2013

LADY ON THE BUS SON ‘KILLED HIMSELF’ IN MIAMI.



They say he was in a fight with his girlfriend, shot her and then turned the gun on himself. West Palm Beach Police said Vincent Edwards shot Chenel Monrose and then turned the gun on himself shortly after 6 p.m. outside a single-family home in the 900 block of 43rd Street.
“But from what I know of him, he would never kill himself. He would go to jail. Or he would run.  But I don’t think my son would kill himself.”
Many ways to kill yourself - but Edwards mother doesn't believe he would choose one

It was the most unsolicited and spontaneous interview in the history of The FLOGG. The lady on the bus  just started talking about her son.

“You know the boy who died in Miami after he tried to kill the girl? That was my son. He was up and down in Miami, in England for the last 16 years. He was in drugs. I know my son. I don’t understand what they are saying. Even though he tried to shot the girl, I know my son. He would not try to kill himself.”

But she wasn’t there. And being sufficiently honest with herself, she would not venture to speculate as to what really happened. (Sufficiently honest? This woman just confessed, point blank that her son was an international drugsman. Most mothers in the media for their criminal sons insist, “He was a good boy. He was never in any trouble. The police were just harassing him. The fellaz he was limning with….Oh, Laaaaawwwwdddd…..boo hoo hooo….” Fail. Epic fucking fail.

(Let us be clear that we are not talking about the troubled boys who get harassed by police and provoke by other ‘gangs’ instead of getting the hand up,  the platinum shoulder,  the help they need to see and exploit new and better choices.)

“I paid $32,000 to bring his body down. When he reached, they searched him, all the coffin and all his clothes were in a mess. They sent him down in hospital clothes so I had to go and buy a suit for him. I didn’t want to take any loan. I went to the credit union, but after that I started calling people and some of them helped me. There was one of his friends that said he would call me back. When I see he wasn’t calling me back, I called him. He still tell me he will call me back. And that was supposed to be one of his best friends, his tag. Anyway, I do my thing. When everything was finished now, the girlfriend telling me he’s calling her offering to buy my son’s bike for $5,000. The girl tell him it’s better to talk to me. He tell her he doesn’t want to talk to me, he wants to deal directly with her. But she told me. So I tell her, the bike is worth much more than that – all 40,000  US. I tell her she can do what she wants, I don’t want money, I don’t want anything from my son, is she that was there with him all the time, so she can do what she wants. But I rather her sell the bike for five dollars for somebody else than sell it for him for a hundred thousand.”

Ironically, if he had just given her five grand to help with the funeral expenses, he would have been recognized as family and  might have gotten the bike for free. Loser.

But did the boy really  kill himself. Those know him best agree he'd never do that. And those who can investigate,  to tell you the truth, they don't really give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment